- Issuer services: companies from around the world join our markets gaining access to one of the world’s deepest and most liquid pools of low-cost capital. The London Stock Exchange Group offers companies a number of benefits including the ability to raise money, increase their profile and obtain a market valuation through a variety of routes.
Today we are Europe’s largest exchange business with over 3,000 companies quoted on our equities markets and almost 50% of the market capitalisation of the FTSEurofirst 100.
With a choice of four London Stock Exchange primary markets and four Borsa Italiana primary markets, UK, Italian and international companies of all types and sizes are able to access the capital they need to develop their business.
- Trading services: over 500 members worldwide trade on the London Stock Exchange and Borsa Italiana platforms. Our systems provide fast and efficient trading at low cost allowing investors and institutions access to equity, fixed income and derivatives markets.
We have an unrelenting focus on market efficiency and growing liquidity and are continually improving capacity, enhancing functionality and adding new services to our markets.
- hold the number one position for exchange traded products (ETFs and ETCs)
- are the leading European platform for the trading of fixed income products, through our interest in MTS
- facilitate trading in Italian, Scandinavian and Russian equity derivatives through IDEM and EDX London
To learn more about our trading services please visit:
London Stock Exchange trading services
Borsa Italiana trading services